"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
Our Speech Therapist plans and provides for clients who have speech and language problems under the direction of their physician with participation by the caregiver family.
Home Care Speech Therapist’s enjoy:
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. Speech Therapist’s Administers speech and language evaluations and some basic informal audiological assessments. Establishes reasonable treatment goals, keeps treatment care plans current, reassesses client and makes recommendations. Provides speech therapy treatments, procedures, evaluations and diagnostic tests. Provides staff education programs on speech and language programs, as requested.
1. Master’s degree or higher in a Speech Language Pathology program.
2. Possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence in speech pathology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association and currently licensed in the state of Minnesota
3. Have at least two (2) years experience in a health care setting or equivalent experience.
Home care experience preferred.
4. Possess good interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
5. Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.