"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
Staffing Managers are responsible for scheduling and coordinating care for a specific group of clients. The Staffing Manager is responsible for ensuring that training, competencies and coordination are done prior to providing client cares. Participates in the recruitment process. Maintains positive and effective communication with all staff and clients.
1. One year post-secondary education and two years scheduling or supervisory experience preferably in Healthcare field.
2. Good written and oral communication skills.
3. Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new software.
4. Knowledge of medical terminology and/or medical background desirable.
5. Ability to manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and assuring that necessary duties are completed.