"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Enjoy flexible scheduling, one on one care with clients, and a great company atmosphere!
Prairie River Home Care, Inc (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
We are looking for qualified and compassionate caregivers to provide one on one care with our clients in the comfort of their homes.
As a Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA) with PRHC you will assist clients with their daily living skills in the comfort of their homes. Home Health Aides (HHA/CNA) may visit multiple clients in one day, this includes traveling to client's homes to provide our services.
Job Duties Include:
• Assisting with personal cares such as bathing, grooming, feeding, toileting, routine catheter and colostomy care, ambulation, and transfers or positioning.
• Completion of appropriate record to document care given and pertinent observations
• Effective written and verbal communication with clients and branch office
• Maintaining a safe environment for the client
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by RN
1. Current MN Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). MN Home Health Aide (HHA) a plus.
2. Demonstrates ability to work with little supervision and make appropriate judgements.
3. Possess the ability to read, write, and carry out directions.
4. Ability to travel up to 30 miles from home.