"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Enjoy flexible scheduling, one on one care with clients, and a great company atmosphere!
Prairie River Home Care, Inc (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success.
* Days and E/O Weekend with Sign on Bonus!
* Casual Overnights - Not Bonus Eligible
EOE/Drug free workplace.
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. RN’s and LPN’s perform physical and psychological care, client and family education for clients in their own homes.
Home Care RN's and LPN's enjoy:
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. RN Registered Nurse or LPN Licensed Practical Nurse work as a collaborate part of the health care team. Provides total client care to include medications and treatments administered as ordered by the physician, physical and psychological care, and client and family education. Interprets symptoms and institutes remedial measures within legal limits, and reports significant changes in client's condition.
1. Currently licensed as LPN or RN in the state of Minnesota
2. Have at least one (1) year experience in a health care setting. Acute hospital or home care experience preferred.
3. Demonstrates ability to make appropriate nursing judgements.
4. Possess good interpersonal communication and teaching skills.