"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
Service Managers are responsible for assuring that client care is delivered by qualified employees who meet the established criteria for their position. The Service Manager works closely with the HCC/Case Manager in meeting client’s needs. Maintains records for clients and staff. Assures client services are billed to the appropriate payer. Directs recruitment activities of the branch to assure adequate staff are available for the current and prospective clients. Oversees and assists with performance of orientation of direct caregivers according to established guidelines. Monitors client usage of hours. Supervises Staffing Manager(s) and Service Coordinator(s).
1. Two years post-secondary education and two years experience working with people or five
years experience in a related field. LPN or other health care professional degree preferred.
2. Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
4. Knowledge of Word and Excel. Willing to learn new software.
5. Knowledge of medical terminology and/or medical background desirable.
6. Ability to manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and assuring that
necessary duties are completed.