"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Great Opportunity available for a Part Time Medical Social Worker!
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
The Medical Social Worker assists the client in the ability to understand the significant social and emotional factors related to their health problems. All functions are performed in accordance with the Plan of Care and Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) policies and procedures.
1. Masters Degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
2. Have at least one (1) year of social work experience in a health care setting or equivalent experience. Home care experience preferred.
3. Possess good interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
4. Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
5. Possess knowledge of public health administration and demonstrated ability to work within a framework of social work consultation and/or supervision.