"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
* Part Time $1500 Sign on Bonus!
* Full Time $2500 Sign on Bonus!
Home Care Physical Therapy Assistants enjoy:
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. Physical Therapy Assistant carries out home exercise programs developed by the licensed Physical Therapist. Demonstrates therapy program and reinforces teaching for caregiver, family member or other responsible person who may assist the client. Maintains appropriate documentation for the clinical record and confers with the licensed Physical Therapist regarding client's progress and Plan of Care changes.
1. Licensed as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of Minnesota.
2. Have at least two (2) years experience in a health care setting or equivalent experience.
Home care experience preferred.
3. Possess good interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
4. Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.