"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
Clinical Charting Review:
A. Assures client care clinical charting is recorded according to established care guidelines, Plan of Care, physician orders, agency policies and procedures and meets payer requirements.
B. Recommends, implements and interprets policies and procedures relevant to the provision of client care clinical charting.
C. Serves as a clinical resource to staff as it relates to clinical documentation.
D. Reviews clinical record documentation to assure compliance with state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
E. Communicates effectively with Case Managers/staff to monitor the changing needs of clinical information.
F. Participates in regularly scheduled clinical meetings and/or case conferences.
1. Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Minnesota, BSN preferred.
2. Have at least two (2) years experience in the home care field.
3. Demonstrate ability to make appropriate nursing judgements.
4. Possess good interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
5. Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.