"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. Registered Nurse (RN) case managers implements, evaluates and supervises the care of clients in their own homes.
Home Care RN case managers enjoy:
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. RN’s Registered Nurse Case Manager; Work as a collaborative part of the health care team. Provides total client care to include; assessments, organizing caseload, coordination of client records, oversees field staff, medications and treatments administered as ordered by the physician, physical and psychological care, and client and family education. Assesses and interprets symptoms and institutes remedial measures within legal limits, and reports significant changes in client's condition.
1. Currently licensed as an RN in the state of MN.
2. Possess the ability to work independently
3. Ability to make appropriate clinical judgments.
4. Good written and oral communication skills; interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
5. Ability to manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and assuring that necessary duties are completed.