"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Prairie River Home Care, Inc. (PRHC) is a growing Medicare certified Home care Agency that provides one on one care to clients within the comfort of their own homes. At PRHC we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
Clinical Managers are responsible for directing the clinical activities of the branch; planning clinical services to clients and conferring with staff to assure services are provided at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
1. Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Minnesota, BSN preferred.
2. Have at least two (2) years experience in the home care field.
3. Demonstrate ability to make appropriate nursing judgements.
4. Possess good interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
5. Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.