"Enriching Lives in the communities we serve."
Enjoy a true home-like setting and a great company atmosphere!
The Birchwood House is an assisted living facility and is owned and operated by Prairie River Home Care, Inc. At the Birchwood House we take pride in teaching and mentoring our staff. We grow, develop and promote many of our staff members. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that allows us to build relationships with the people we work with. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. EOE/Drug free workplace.
We are looking for qualified and compassionate caregivers to provide care for our clients.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with Prairie River Home Care, you will assist clients with their daily living skills in the comfort of the Birchwood House.
Job Duties Include:
• Assisting with personal cares such as bathing, grooming, feeding, toileting, routine catheter and colostomy care, ambulation, and transfers or positioning.
• Completion of appropriate record to document care given and pertinent observations
• Effective written and verbal communication with clients and branch office
• Maintaining a safe environment for the client
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by RN
1. Current MN Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - TMA Trained Medication Aide a plus - On site training provided.
2. Demonstrates ability to work with little supervision and make appropriate judgements.
3. Possess the ability to read, write, and carry out directions.